What to do while in Roatan
We are minutes away from these wonderful and fun attractions. Below are some of the most popular guest activities at SeaScape.
Snorkeling and Diving
- 5 Star PADI shop with 2 locations in West bay. Over 40 dive sites with a 3-15 minute boat ride on the world's second largest barrier reef. Don't miss seeing the beauty of Roatan's underwater world while you are on our lovely island.
– Southshore ZIpline in West Bay has some of the longest and best ziplines on Roatan as well as a great safety record. One of the most beautiful to go on with plenty for the beginner or advanced adventurer to enjoy. Less than a 3 minute drive from Seascape.
Zoos and Park:
– Gumbalimba Park is located just 5 minutes from Seascape towards West Bay in Roatan. This beachfront park offers not only the water activities and leisure of the beach and ocean, but also diverse attractions in over 20 lovely acres including monkeys, iguana and parrots to interact with, an exciting zipline and small museum.
– LFK offers several white sand beaches, large zoo of exotic animals, numerous bars, including a swim-up bar in the clear Caribbean Sea, three restaurants, two on the water and one on the white sand beach, two Jump platforms for your enjoyment; all created with utmost respect for the environment and the wildlife that is part of this amazing place.
– The centerpiece of Pristine Bay Resort is undoubtedly the 18-hole championship golf course, The Black Pearl, designed by world-famous golfer and architect, Pete Dye. Located less than 15 miles from Seascape directly on the main road.
West End is the shopping, restaurant and night-life area. We offer free transportation to West End and West Bay each day. West End Village is a 10 minute walk or a 5 minute drive. West End has dozens of restaurants, about 40 shops and a large beach at half moon bay. It also has a fun and free to use sailboat moored in the bay that has a rope swing, and climbing wall that is popular with teens and the young at heart.
West Bay is the top beach in Central America and one of the top 10 beaches in the world. We offer free transportation to West End and West Bay each day. West Bay is a short 5 minute drive and is mostly resorts with numerous beach activities and about 10 restaurants. Some of the best snorkeling from shore is done in front of Grand Roatan Resort where Island Diving Center rents snorkel equipment, paddleboards and kayaks at a discounted price for our guests.